Our beloved Soterians, welcome back. Although we are happy to be together again, we are here to ensure your safety comes first and have established a cleaning regimen of disinfecting the building before service, during service and after service.
REOPENING DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am
Who will be re-opening?
• Adult Ministry (parents with children 5th grade and under will be seated together with their parents)
• Youth Ministry
Who will not be re-opening?
• Children’s Ministry: Newborns- 5th grade will not be open until further notice
PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS AS FOLLOWS:
• If you have a fever, flu, and/or COVID symptoms, we are asking that you stay home, watch service online, and get well before coming back to worship service. We care about your health and the safety of your fellow brothers and sisters.
• When entering the building we ask that you practice social distancing at all times, except for family members.
• You are required to wear “your own” face covering over your nose and mouth while in the building. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
• All Children are required to wear their own masks at all times while in the building, except for children under 2 years of age. (If you are a parent of younger children you may want to consider rotating coming to service and keeping your younger children home with a spouse or family member.)
• For your comfort, during this time you are able to bring your own water bottle into the sanctuary.
• Even though Youth Ministry will reopen we are asking that your children do not bring snacks but they are allowed to bring their own water bottles.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Rev. Chrissy Graham at
We can hardly wait to see you all and look forward to fellowshipping with you real soon!