Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit - Matthew 28:19
Soteria Life Center exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
The vision of Soteria Life Center is to teach "THE WORD" with simplicity and understanding, to such a degree that every "born again believer" can achieve the same results as Jesus Christ, the Anointed One and His Anointing, who went about doing good, and healing all who were oppressed of the devil. We believe that Soteria: deliverance, preservation, healing, soundness, restoration, wholeness, and prosperity is available to believers IN THIS LIFETIME.
It is our goal to assist the Body of Christ in becoming "Soterians," so they can change their OWN lives, those with whom they are in contact, and ultimately the world.
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- Jesus Christ: edified and glorified!
- The Bible: authoritative and inerrant is our standard for truth and obedience.
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts.
- Re-presenting God: to a hurting and dying world with love and compassion.
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives.
- Fostering an environment that welcomes the presence of Almighty God.
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer is crucial for fulfilling God’s plan.
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry inside and outside the church.
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by teaching, giving, praying, and being ambassadors.
HOW WE DO MINISTRY
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving.
- An atmosphere full of high-energy, anointed praise and worship.
- Building strong families through: Dedicated and vibrant children and youth ministry in a safe and age-appropriate environment.
- Empowering leadership through continual and systematic training to foster growth and development
- Living epistles on the transformational power of God’s Word.
- A variety of literature and CD’s in the bookstore (conveniently located in the Church lobby).