SMS terms and conditions
Since Constant Contact’s SMS sign-up form collects a user’s consent to market to them via SMS messaging, you are required to link to and provide SMS T&C/TOC. You can either update your current T&C/TOC with mobile specific language or create a unique set of mobile terms and conditions/terms of service.
Your mobile messaging T&C/TOC should include your SMS messaging program description, and wording around:
- Message frequency – Detail the number of messages your contacts can expect to receive.
- Possible fees – Explain the fees a contact may expect from their wireless provider.
- How to opt-in – Give a description of how a contact may opt-in to receiving messages from you.
- How to opt-out – Give a description of how a contact can opt-out of messages, including an alternative to “STOP”.
- Abandoned checkout messages – If you plan to send an abandoned cart message, include a clear statement that services might include abandoned checkout reminders.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
- Restricted access
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of the website.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
- Entire agreement
- Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [state/province and country]. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [state/province and country].
It’s important to note that terms and conditions can vary depending on the nature of the website, so it’s important to tailor them to your specific needs.